1. Do you think that acting out a fantasy can sometimes cause damage to a relationship?
Me: Anything can damage a relationship, if it’s done wrong.
SH: I can see how it might. As ever, communication is the key – with all involved. One clear danger sign is when one person involved is only doing it because the other(s) desire it.
2. Some couples role play their fantasies rather than introducing another person into the relationship to live out their fantasies. Do you think that this is an acceptable substitute?
Me: Acceptable? Sure. In some ways, probably better, since the fantasy person does exactly what you want and has no emotions to be wounded. They probably don’t ever fart or hog the blankets or have an annoying ringtone on their mobile either.
SH: Sure. We do that all the time. Some things are probably best left as fantasies, others …
3. Is there a particular movie or TV series or character from a movie or TV series that you fantasise about?
Me: After watching the newest Star Trek movie, I had dreams about Spock. Not the young one, but Leonard Nimoy’s elder Spock. He’s really hot, you know…
SH: Liv Tyler as Arwen – it’s the ears. Hmm, apparently for SD too.
4. Apart from the obvious things like child abuse, are there some things that are ‘off limits’ for a fantasy e.g. incest fantasies, age play, rape fantasies. Why/ why not?
Me: It’s a fantasy. Nothing’s off limit in your head. Whether you share it with your partner is another issue. If it’s a fetish, that you need in order to get off, then you really should share it, no matter how taboo. But if it’s just a fleeting ‘wouldn’t it be hot if…’, then you have to consider whether it’s something they will accept. You don’t really have to dump all your brain contents onto your partner.
SH: I’ve never fantasized about anything I consider off limits. So far, I’ve shared all my fantasies with SD. But she’s right – complete brain dumps are probably not practicable.
5. What is the most taboo thing you have ever fantasised about doing?
Me: Cuckolding. Oddly enough, with me as the cuckolded male. No, I don’t know how that works.
SH: Tossing my warrior SD to her army, who then use her thoroughly before I finish her off then punish her.
6. Tell us about a fantasy that you have that you don’t ever see yourself actually acting out. Why do you think you will never act it out?
Me: A lot of my fantasies are unrealistic. Gang bangs? Yeah right. I am hardly going to meet a half dozen men I trust well enough, and even if that happened, I wouldn’t be physically capable of that sort of performance. Bukkake is out. Me being a cuckolded male is unlikely to occur.
SH: I am pansexual. I like all body parts. I would love to swallow another man’s cum but, because of obvious STI reasons, that ain’t gonna happen. We do have some pretty wild fantasies that we get off to during sex, and other times.
7. Have you ever pretended the person you were having sex with was someone else without telling them?
Me: Yup. Doesn’t everyone?
SH: Several times, when fucking SD’s ass, I fantasize about her being my first boyfriend. Once I even called out his name. She found that really hot.
8. Have you ever tried to make a fantasy a reality only to have it fail miserably? What happened?
Me: See below.
SH: Yes. SD has long fantasised about me cumming over her face and it is hot for me too. When we tried it, she couldn’t stand it. Oddly, I have cum everywhere else on and in her body (including head hair, armpit, breasts, belly, ass, buttocks etc.) and we both love that. We still both fantasise about facials, we just won’t be doing them anytime soon.
Bonus: Tell us about your most cherished fantasy. Did you ever live it out? Please give us all the juicy details because that is the kind of people we are.
Me: Being gang-banged, with men using every hole, and cumming all over me and in me. Not going to happen.
SH: FMM threesome. Not lived out … yet.
Go to TMI Tuesday’s blog to see everyone else’s answers. Though you can always stick around and enter our new competition here.