I would have expected a set of questions entitled “Rabbits” to include the famous sex toy. How odd…
Just so it’s clear, I answered all the questions first, then read them out to SilverHubby and typed in his answers without him knowing mine first. It’s kind of spooky and a little supercrazy how it turned out!
|Photo by Nymphomaniac Ness|
1. What feels better, the moment right before cumming, the moment of cumming, or the moment right after cumming?
Silverdrop (SD): The moment of. But the moment after is jolly nice as well.
SilverHubby (SH): The split second each side of coming. I get this incredible sense of anticipation just the fraction of a second before, and then an explosive release after.
SD: So when you’re making all those noises while you’re coming, that isn’t the best?
SH: I’m in what I think of as the “animal place” then, and am less conscious of what’s going on. So I don’t know.
2. For the fellas: it is said that guys will fuck anything that moves. but what if you’re a hippie who’s in love with the wind, how would that relationship work out?
SD: Is he a storm chaser? Or will ordinary everyday wind do? Either way, I think sailing is the best way for our wind-lover to consummate his passion.
SH: First, I have never, even as a horny teenager, wanted to fuck anything that moves (says Mr Pansexual). I need some sort of relationship with a person – friendship is enough – before I can get down and dirty with them. In my younger, fitter years, I spent tens of thousands of hours sailing. So it could be argued that I do have a relationship with the wind. However, so far, I have had no desire to fuck it, though in squally moments at sea, I have sometimes felt fucked by it.
SD: [Reads my answer to SH]
SH: Fuck, that’s spooky!
SD: I KNOW!
3. For the ladies: what would be your first gut reaction after the guy you’re on a first date with after months of online chatting looks you straight in the eye and whispers to you even before saying hi, “let’s fuck like rabbits…”?
SD: Reader, I married him.
SH: Isn’t that what I did say? Or something similar? As I recall, SD went weak at the knees, and sort of whimpered into my neck.
SD: [Reads my answer to SH]
SH: We could write each other’s answers, couldn’t we?
4. There can only be ONE!!! okay, you have to choose EITHER your dream man/woman/lover/partner or your dream job, one or the other, not both. Which do you choose for the rest of your life and why?
SD: Dream partner. How is this even a question? Hasn’t everyone watched “A Christmas Carol” enough to know how the job choice ends?
SH: No contest. My dream partner. Personal happiness is more important than professional happiness.
5. Is love itself, being in love, crazy? Or is the world crazy, and love serves to heal a crazy world? or is it that you’re crazy and the world is just fine? I guess what i’m asking from you is for a little treatise on the general topic of love and craziness. what is love?…baby, don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me…
SD: Love is why we’re here. More specifically, it’s because of the biochemical processes that evolved millions of years ago to allow animals to form bonds of affections with their mates and their young that you and I and everyone happen to exist now. And that’s crazy.
SH: The beginning of love is crazy, almost mindless, fuelled by hormones and lust. When it settles down, there are still crazy moments, if you’re lucky, like us. But long term love is so much deeper and more meaningful than the crazy moments. But I do like the crazy moments. Especially the supercrazy moments. Like when we have anal sex while SD reads lesbian erotica to me (which by many people’s standards would be a supercrazy moment).
SD: Oh hell. You’re going to chide me when you hear my answer. [Reads it]
SH: You’re a cold-hearted, unromantic bitch. I wonder why I even bought you flowers yesterday! 😉
Bonus: If all of us in the blogging community pooled our resources together and chained our blogs in unison into one big shining electrical power line of humanity, could we save the world?
SD: But we are already chained together by hyperlinks! What if that’s the only thing keeping the world going? OMG! EVERYONE REMEMBER TO UPDATE!!!!
SH: God, I hope not! No, we only expose a very small part of ourselves in our blogs, so why would we have the power to save the world? Fucking it to safety?
SD: SEE?! I wasn’t so crazy in my answer to number 5!
|Click through to see who else is playing along.|