And this is what he said …
Yes, I am a proud person. Does that sound arrogant? Perhaps. Yet I have been called a ‘warm and fuzzy dom’ in the past because, apparently, a small group of people I used to know thought it odd that I am romantic as well as being very physically and emotionally demonstrative. Odd because a top and a dom shouldn’t behave like that. To which I would today reply “Bollocks!” Subtle enough? Those same people would find it equally odd that I love it when Silverdrop pegs me, and that there is no BDSM element to that side of our relationship.
I have moved on.
Anyway, here are some of the things I am proud of:-
- That Silverdrop is my wife/best friend/lover/sub/fuckbuddy/hero.
- That Silverdrop can always see the best in me, even when I am being too hard on myself.
- That Silverdrop knows in her heart, and often tells me, that I am a “Good man.”
- That even when we are both in pain from our disabilities, I can still make Silverdrop smile or laugh.
- That Silverdrop has a smile that can light up a room and I can be the cause of it.
- That I can make Silverdrop growl when we’re fucking/being fucked, and she me.
- That Silverdrop is proud of me.
- That I am not too proud to ask for help when I need it … eventually. 🙂
- That I served my country.
- That I have broken away from the racism and bigotry other members of my family still display.
- That I am secure enough in my own personality and sexuality to be openly pansexual.
Hmm, is that not what you were expecting when I said I am proud?
Previous posts from So I asked SilverHubby here.