And this is what he said …
In the military, we had a way of describing a particularly inept trainee:
“Can’t lead. Won’t follow. Refuses to get out of the way.”
Having shared that only tangentially relevant snippet with you, I’ll get to the point (unusual for me – I usually ramble).
Squishiness Alert: I wasn’t sure where I was going with this when I started. It has turned into something of a squish-fest. Walk away now and save yourself, dear loyal reader, if your gag reflex is twitching. Anyway, it is almost Valentines. 🙂
Follow me and I promise you that I …
- … will continue my contribution to us having the best sex either of us have ever experienced.
- … will love you for who and what you are – I have no desire to change you.
- … will lead you to places we both want to go, emotionally, physically and geographically.
- … will ensure that we will discuss everything, I (will usually) decide.
- … will nurture you. All of you. Including, in fact most especially, your inner slut.
- … will do everything I can for you, for us.
- … will tell you if I’ve screwed up, not try and hide it.
- … will tell you if I think you’ve screwed up, and help you fix it.
- … will always be there to hold your hand, be a shoulder to cry on, be a (metaphorical) punchbag for you to shout at the world when you need to.
- … will cherish you always.
- … will do all that I can to help you with achieving inner peace. Including putting your physical collar around your neck to remind you of, well, everything we are to each other.
- … will give you a reality check when it’s needed – as you will me.
- … will always have your/our best interests at heart.
- … will never make you doubt my love for you.
- … we always put Us, and what we are together, first.
- … will tell you “I love you.” every day (err … we both say it multiple times a day already).
- … will not be even slightly offended when your promised response tomorrow is nowhere near as romantic – because we both know who the SoftCuddlyRomanticDom in this relationship is. 🙂
- … will not remind you that I brought you a large bunch of assorted coloured tulips today when I read your response.
- … will always say “and I love you” (not “but I love you”)
Would I follow you? Yes. Even into hell (remember What Dreams May Come?).
Previous posts from So I asked SilverHubby here.