And this is what he said:-
This post was inspired by Rebel (couldn’t find her entry, but I’m sure I read it at some point) and Molly’s.
A: Anal – love it.
B: Bisexual. Breast man. Bondage.
C: Cute (not in looks – but other ways, according to Silverdrop and a gaggle of other subs I have known – I deny everything). Caring. Cunnilinguist – or is that ‘cunning linguist’ – I get so confused).
D: Dimples (according to Silverdrop – again, I deny everything). Dom for as long as I can remember. Disabled – have been for several years.
E: Envy – as a young man, I used to envy what ‘things’ others had – life has changed me that way and made things a lot simpler and more chilled out.
F: Fools – I do not suffer them gladly (especially if I have been a fool).
G: Giving. G spot – love exploring Silverdrop’s hyper-sensitive one.
H: Honourable. Hairy. Humorous. Hands – I’m very good with them (SD loves my hands).
I: Introverts – still learning to understand them – Silverdrop is one.
J: Jealousy – something I felt greatly when much younger, but is almost completely dealt with now.
K: Kinky. Keeper (Silverdrop).
L: Loving. Laughter – lots of it in my life.
M: Melt – what I do inside when Silverdrop gives me that smile that’s only for me and lights up the room with it.
O: Oral sex – love giving and receiving.
P: Pansexual i.e. I don’t care what biological and emotional ‘bits’ you come with – if we like each other enough to want to get physical, I’ll work with whatever you’ve got. Pain – my constant companion. Pegging – love it. Performer – I’m an extrovert. Penis – love ’em, especially mine.
Q: Queer – I like men as much as women sexually.
R: Romantic – incurably so.
S: Sadist, stick – I walk with one, sharing – I do.
V: Vain – so not me.
W: Wanking – love it.
X: X-rated – many of my thoughts.
Y: Yeharrgh! One of my reactions (sometimes internally, sometimes not) when I see SD naked/part naked/think about her naked … you get the picture.
Z: Zero tolerance for injustice.
0. The number of times I’ve used illegal drugs.
1. Soulmate – Silverdrop. Doesn’t mean we don’t want playmates. Also the number of males lovers I’ve had – but I’m open to offers.
2. Marriages. The number of times I’ve been to San Francisco’s wonderful Folsom Street Fair. The number of subs I have lead around the streets of NYC in a collar and leash.
3. People who I have truly loved.
4. Number of times I’ve been close to death – my own death.
5. The number of countries I’ve worked in. The first digit of my age.
6. One of the numbers on our car registration.
7. The most orgasms I ever had during one play session (I was much younger).
8. How old I was when I discovered touching my cock felt good.
9. Years of military service.