So WickedWednesday’s prompt is “Hunger.”
How I hunger for you…
- … when you give me the smile that is reserved exclusively for me. The one that can light up the room.
- … when I collar you at night (something we do every night) and your body immediately submits to me. Yes, dear reader, a physical reaction to collaring that is difficult to describe, but beautiful to see.
- … when I think of you and the hunger to devour you, body and soul, becomes overwhelming.
- … when you look at me, still deep in subspace, after a scene. The look is of total submission, trust, love etc. And sometimes confusion too, if you are very deep
- … when I see your body. Doesn’t matter whether you are fully clothed/partially clothed or naked.
- … when I think what we are to each other and what we have been through to be together.
- … when I watch your face when you are asleep and completely relaxed.
- … when I see your throat, just before I collar you symbolically by grabbing you there.
Hmm, typing this has awoken the hunger.