WickedWednesday time again.
- Considering the many obstacles (financial and geographical) to us getting together, we’ve done pretty well. It’s been 12 years now.
- Considering how we’ve both gone from healthy to varying degrees of completely fucked (to use a technical term), we’ve done pretty well.
- Considering the difference in our ages, which our families both worried about, we’ve done pretty well.
- Considering our physical limitations, we have one helluva great sex life.
- Considering we’re physically together 24/7, we’re doing pretty well. We’ve seen some couples suffer negatively from being together too much of the time. That hasn’t happened to us.
- Considering you are mostly bed bound, we have some great dates at art galleries and similar.
- Considering we can’t get out much, we seem to be making some kinky friends online. All things considered, we’d like to meet some of them. Someday. Somehow.
- Considering I don’t get out much, I have still found some sexy women to flirt with. No men or other relevant LGBTQ folks so far though. 🙁 (I’m pansexual, dear reader)
So, all things considered, yay us!