SinfulSunday: Well in Hand

Largely due to our various disabilities, much of our sex (>50% I would guess) is non-penetrative. Silverdrop is, for example, world-class at giving a hand job.

This was taken by me about a squillionth of a second before ejaculation – I was distracted by other matters – so I missed the actual moment, which happened on her next downstroke. Do you forgive me?

I would say that Silverdrop has matters well in hand, wouldn’t you?

NB to self: you need to trim your pubes, dude!

PS to NB: Dude! We did it the next day, remember?

PS. Yay! More cock men in Sinful Sunday!

PPS. Confuscius say: “Wise man marry woman with small hands.”

PPPS. I don’t need to explain that PPS, do I?

Click below to see who else is being sinful this Sunday…

Sinful Sunday

17 thoughts on “SinfulSunday: Well in Hand

1. Jaime

PPPS: No, you don’t.

Distraction very understandable. Anything less than total distraction would be weird, frankly.

Lovely moment! Great photo!

2. Accidental Masturbator

I think the secret of selfies is the same as that of comedy : timing.
    I’ve tried to capture the critical moment a couple of times and it’s not an easy thing to do.

PS to NB. Always better.
    PS. As a straight male, i couldn’t agree more.
    PPS. Wise words.
    PPPS. No.

3. Violet

“Squillionth” – stealing this!
    Such a great image, you are forgiven, and as lovely as the front and center cock is, I am also enjoying the Botticelli-esque curves of Silverdrops’s thighs and belly. Simply stunning image all around.

4. Molly

I think I would be more concerned if you were not distracted to be honest and I love the notes at the bottom, they made me giggle

Mollyx

5. LittleSwitchBitch

Seriously hot shot <3 I personally love your thighs and the fact the are all tensed up highlights their definition. Perfectly captured intimate moment. Oh and as far as the fur goes, you don't own a forest lol 😉

6. HappyComeLucky

I don’t think anyone minds that you were distracted a moment later. I love pictures that are in the moment. So much sexier than a fake pose. I love this hot and sexy intimate moment.